Updates & Maintenance
If you don’t have the time or desire to update your site yourself, we can take care of it for you.
After your site is live, we’re available for you:
- support and solutions
- advice and guidance
- updates to your site
- site maintenance (MOT’s)
Pay as you go :
- If you’re stuck editing your site, you can call us
- We’ll add the call time + project management to your bill.
- We’ll wait until your bill reaches 1 hour before we send you an invoice.
- We’re available by the minute (charged at £28 an hour)
- To put you in control, we’ve opted to charge you for our time that you use, rather than charge a blanket minimum fee.
If you know you are going to have a certain amount of new information to add to your site each month, please ask us for a monthly updates quote.
Sites need to be backed up and WordPress and widgets (apps) need to be updated on a regular basis. Documentation on how to do this is provided for you once your site is live. We advise you do this monthly (or even more frequently if you are very active on your site).
Standing orders are set up for this purpose.
If you would like us to do this for you, here are some options:
Monthly MOT – 12 @ £20 per month = £240 per year
Quarterly MOT – 4 @ £25 per quarter = £100 per year
Biannual MOT – 2 @ £35 per half year + any extra time that might be incurred to sort out issues which might arise with leaving it so long between MOT’s. Just like a car.
Alternatively, we can coach you in how to do your own MOT’s at our hourly rate (£28 )