Upgrade Quick to Classic
For more functionality and better search engine results
So you’ve started your business and got yourself on the internet with our Quick package…
…Now, you’re more established and ready for even more clients.
So far your website has been serving as an extension of your leaflets. To get more exposure to enable more clients find you online, it’s time to upgrade your website.
With this upgrade to a Classic site you’ll benefit from better results on Google (although there are never any guarantees!) and more functionality on your site.
1. Choose a theme from a choice of over 1,400 free WordPress themes
- We will customise your chosen theme with your logo, header image, choice of colours etc according to the theme options.
2. We’ll add Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- We’ll optimise your pages using your keywords (don’t worry, we’ll help you find them)
- Better results on Google and the other search engines (N.B. no one can guarantee you front page results, even with Google AdWords)
- Your site will be easier for your clients to find
3. You have the option of more functions on your site, for example:
- Social Media links
- A Twitter or Facebook feed
- An email sign-up box to build a mailing list and keep clients informed
- An events calendar
- Paypal sales for downloads or to sell products
- …and a million other options thanks to the vast choice of ‘plugins’ (mini apps)
- N.B. we include 2 straightforward plugins in the price. Others requiring more extensive set-up are available as extras
4. We’ll add extra pages
- By boosting your site up to 8 pages (including the blog) there’s much more space to promote your services. You can always add more pages too.
Please call us for a price
to upgrade from a Quick to a Classic site, using a free WordPress theme.
Or if you would prefer a unique theme custom-designed for you, upgrade from Quick to Custom website.