Choosing a web designer is like choosing a long-term partner
When you are looking for a web designer, it’s important to find someone with whom you really gel; someone that ‘gets you’.
You want to be able to enjoy a long-term working relationship, rather than feel like you are wading through treacle. It’s also important to understand and be happy with the way in which your designer works.
Your web designer is there to support you in your business, especially if you are self employed. It’s really wonderful to have someone to rely on, so you don’t feel alone in your business.
Like a long-term partner, your web designer is your teammate with whom you can place deep trust and communicate respectfully.
Our ethos and intention for our working relationship
- Trust, truth, honesty, understanding … and the acceptance of what is and what arises
- Collaborative relationships, founded on honesty and integrity
- Practice open, clear and respectful communication…
- …understand the value of effective communication
- Prefer to call, rather than email when there’s a problem, so we can talk it through
- Open to ebb and flow and understand that the internet is ever changing and…
- …understand that some things are beyond our control and we need to work closely with you to get the best outcome in an uncontrollable situation
- Enjoy tapping into the wealth of knowledge and experience of those around us to help us and you grow
…If this reflects you too, then you’ve come to the right place and we look forward to a happy working relationship.
- be guided and supported with explanations in plain English
- benefit from our many years’ web and marketing experience and industry knowledge
- be the proud owner of a website that’s right for you
- be able to edit your site at no cost
- supported after your site is live
- is passionate about supporting your health and wellbeing business
- has a wealth of experience in building websites for health and wellbeing business
- has been a web designer since 1996
- has been a health and well-being professional since 2007
- runs a wellbeing practitioner support group in Bath
- has a personal interest in self development and wellness
- is passionate about communication and have knowledge and understanding of how language and imagery can work for you
- loves colour, harmony, balance and simple websites where information can be easily found
- work from a heart space
- are also passionate about supporting your health and wellbeing business
- are mostly health and wellbeing practitioners or in training
- always considering effective way to work to keep your costs down
- speak your therapeutic, holistic, wellbeing language and that of the internet
- do our best to take your website dreams and turn them into reality
- enjoy proactively looking after your web presence if you want to
You have probably chosen your path, or answered the call as a health and wellbeing practitioner because you want to help people.
As a compassionate person with a focus on caring, marketing might seem challenging and not a top priority for you – which is where The Webmistress steps in to assist you:
- WordPress websites in Bath, Bristol, Bradford-on-Avon and the World
- wellbeing practitioners and “web people”
- Therefore, ideally placed to help you establish your web presence, as understand your language and that of the Internet
After your site is live, you are a supported client
Once it’s built, you’re able to edit it! I’ll be here for you when you need me.
- Your site is easy to edit and update yourself
- You can add new pages and change text and photos, add testimonials, events and special offers to attract business and blog posts
- And that’s not all you will be able to do – there are many more ways you can use your site to your advantage
- If you don’t want to edit your site yourself, simply call or email with the details and I’ll make the changes for you
Moving forward together or if we support you after your website has been build by someone else…
A web presence is essential to your business. The internet is the first port of call for information or simply to find a phone number. The Webmistress can help you, through an enjoyable process, establish your presence on the internet so that your prospective clients find you, and not just your competitors.
Call me now so we can co-create your beautiful space on the internet or support you in a website that is already created.