If you’re looking for clinic practice management software, try these out and see which is best for you.
Many, if not all of them, have free trials.
These are listed in no particular order….
- Cliniko (with client case notes and it’s 10 years old so it’s been around a while!)
- Powerdiary (with client case notes)
- Write Upp (with client case notes)
- Fresha (formally shedul – free)
- 10to8 (free)
- Setmore (free)
- Simplybook.me (free if you only do 50 appointment a month)
- Acuity scheduling
- Vagaro (specifically for physical therapy businesses)
As a client of my osteopath, I’ve used their Cliniko system for years and they are probably the front runners in this department and include client case notes and finance management; manage invoices, payments, expenses, taxes, and more
If there’s anything you’ve used and you enjoyed or did not, please comment below!