WordPress websites co-created with you and The Webmistress
Because we know you want to be able to edit your site…
not get involved with technicalities such as security, backing up your site and updating WordPress and plugins…
and keep your costs down…
- Once it’s built, your site is yours: You can update your site yourself, add as many pages and images as you want
- Your web address and hosting package is registered in your name
- We are available for ongoing support at a low cost (65p/min)
This includes (£545)
- Step-by-step documentation and personal guidance through the process from start to finish
- Consultation to discuss the direction of your site
- Design meeting to customise 1 Webmistress designed mobile friendly template (theme/look and feel/design)
- Ability to add design elements in the future (further customisation for more sophisticated design when budget allows)
- 6 pages of content (including blog) with 1 image per page, added for you (additional pages in the region of £15 per page)
- Ability to edit content yourself and add unlimited pages
- Guidance for you to write your content with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in mind.
- ‘Content check’ and feedback to make sure you are on the right path when writing your content
- Contact form on contact page
- Blog integrated into your site (optional but recommended)
- Side bar/footer with contact details & governing organisation logos
- GDPR relevant needs (Cookies bar, privacy page, update details form)
- Web address name choice – .co.uk, .eu .com .net .org .biz .info. .nl .us and many more options (1 year)
- Unlimited email addresses to match your web address (1 year)
- Setup of 1 email address (email@example.com)
- Resources to support you in editing your site and blog after it’s live
- Daily backup of your site (you are responsible for keeping copies)
- Security to maximise protection against hackers, default on the web host’s system
- SSL certificate and installation; Google favours sites with SSL certificates
- Submission of website to Google (helps your site to be found)
- Complimentary 30 minute ‘website cleanse’ consultation at the end of the first year
- Excellent web host that offers 24 hour phenomenal support (Recommended by WordPress)
- Ongoing costs after the first year is approximately £150 (This is for hosting, email and web address and does not include any time required for support from The Webmistress)
- The meetings are in Bath (or on Skype) to co-create your site
Not included in he packages
- Licensed images from suppliers like istock.com
- Ongoing support from The Webmistress at a low cost (65p/min)
- Please see the list of extras here.
Need something more than this? Get in touch for an estimate.
We accept electronic bank to bank transfer and card payments.
Card payments are subject to a 3.85% fee.