If you’re feeling stuck and need some direction, get in touch and set up some web presence and marketing support.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to be in practice to have these session. If you are starting your practice, support session are a good way to help you get the ball rolling.
“Great session today, I really wasn’t expecting to have learnt so much in the 2 hours coaching call, and it has saved me hours of my time. You made it so easy from start to finish – sending me a preparation document prior to the call, working on the document during the call and then leaving me with an action plan to continue with after the call. Working with you has given me the confidence to get my new web site live! ”
– Carole Orgles
Feel inspired about your business
- 1-2-1 sessions to help you move forward with your website and marketing
- Alleviate the stress trying to crunch it all on your own and it will help you to know where to turn first
- Your energies will be directed rather than wasted, guiding you to take action towards your goals
- You will leave each session feeling inspired and excited about your amazing therapy business
- Have technical things explained to you in simple ways
- Improve your computer and other related technical skills
- If you’re are a practitioner who is just starting out, this is your chance to ask questions to help get your business up and running
- If you’re a practitioner who have been in business a while and need to assess where you are at and what you can do differently
- You are supported in a safe environment, filled with empathy and non judgement
- Focus on your goals and take your practice to the next level
Outline of the sessions
Conducted via Skype, however they can take place face to face in Bath if required
Duration can vary depending on your needs
We can cover anything you need, for example…
- If you’re a new practitioner, where to start
- Addressing your marketing and target market
- Help with editing your site or website improvements
- If it’s a WordPress site we can make possibly make changes to the design (depending on the theme used). If it is not WordPress, we can assess what changes need to be made
- Address content changes
- Help with setting up or understanding social media and blogging
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) advice
- Business productivity: help with using the right tools and planing your week so you can be effective with your time
…and lots more
All sessions will end with a list of to do’s to get you on target with your website or your marketing.
The hourly rate is £40 though sessions don’t always have to be 1 hour. They can be as long or as short as you need.
“I run a small business based in Cardiff and have realised that social media is one of the most effective ways to get out there to the public and attract clients. Unfortunately, its not often something at the top of my productivity list as in the past I have found it time consuming and complicated.
I had a 2 hour coaching session with Leora over Skype and she was able to answer all of my questions relating to different social media platforms and how they work as well as teaching me about some tools I could use to make things much faster and therefore save time.
Leora seemed really clued up and explained things really clearly. I’m looking forward to putting all these new tips in to action to action and creating more success in my business. Thank you Leora”
More testimonials >