NEXT WORKSHOP 29 Sept 2017 | Bristol | 10-5.30
Bookings though the BCMB website
An interactive workshop
- This will be a fun day of interacting with each other to gain new knowledge about yourself and your practice.
- You will leave busting at the seams with new ideas and exciting ways forward.
- Be prepared to feel EXCITED and INSPIRED ABOUT YOUR MARKETING!
Who is this workshop for?
Perfect for wellbeing business owners who:
- Are in training and want to be ahead of the game when qualified
- Recently qualified and don’t know which way to turn
- Have been in practice for a couple of years and need inspiration
We’ll be covering many juicy topics
For the cost of less than 3 client appointments, come and learn how to find and keep clients and build a successful practice:
- Can/should I build my own website
- What do I look for in a web designer
- What should I have ready before I contact a designer
- Attracting clients
- What is search engine optimisation
- I don’t have a website…where do I start
- Target market/client group. Argh!! Tell me more…
- What about branding?
- My special qualities / my unique selling point
- Web address and email address
- Key aspects of a site/web presence
- What content and images do I need
- Social media! Um…do I have too
- How can I best “leverage” clients for further business
- Non internet related marketing to boost business
- Where do I get my marketing material printed
- Rebooking / checking in with clients = after sales service
Date, time, location, BOOK!
Friday 29 September 2017
10am – 5.30pm
BCMB (Bristol School of Massage and Bodywork)
Lower Ground Floor
109 Pembroke Road
Bristol BS8 3EU
£75 Earlybird – book by 29 August 2017
£80 Full price
Only 15 places!
As this workshop is run through the Bristol School of Massage and bodywork, we adhere to their cancellation policy.
Booking your place shows your commitment to this course to get excited about marketing your business.
If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible.
Need to cancel more than 7 days before the workshop?
We will try to fill your place.
If we can fill your place, then all is well.
Or, if you can find a replacement, that’s even better.
If we are not able to fill your place, unfortunately we cannot refund.
You will however be able to pay 50% of your ticket price to transfer to another workshop.
Need to cancel less than 7 days before the workshop?
We will be less likely to fill your place within this short time frame.
We will therefore be unable to refund or transfer.
In the event of workshop cancellation
You will receive a full refund or you can transfer to another workshop without a transfer fee.