NEXT WORKSHOP 28 Sept 2018 | Bristol | 10 – 5.30
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is perfect you, a wellbeing business owner, if:
- you are COMFORTABLE USING A COMPUTER (medium to good computer skills)
- are active on at least one of the following: website, facebook profile/business page or twitter
- Please call me (07887 612 242) if you wish to have an informal chat about the workshop to see if this is the right option for you or if you would be best supported on a one to one basis
An interactive journey to discover…
- You and what you offer
- Target market/Client group
- Must haves and technical aspects of a successful website
- How to get people to your website
- Technical demos and opportunities for you to put into action what you have learned
Demos and try it out yourself…
Please bring your laptop/pad/tablet and power cables with you for this. If you don’t have one, we will share
- Search Engine Optimisation
- How to present your content on website and newsletters
- A look at Google Analytics (demo only)
- Time saving tool that helps you access all social media in once place (demo only)
- How to use social media to drive people to your website (demo only)
We will also discuss…
- Blogging tips
- Where, besides your website, could you appear on the internet
- Social Media
- Mobile friendly websites
- Reciprocal linking
- On site GDPR solutions (Data protection)
- Online booking systems
- and many more ideas to help you grow a successful business
Come and ENJOY this marketing day
- This is an exiting and interactive day
- You’ll leave busting at the seams with new ideas and exciting ways forward
- There will be plenty of time for your burning questions…so be sure to bring those with you
- Although this workshop is aimed at your online presence, it is not possible to discuss this in isolation. We will therefore be touching on other aspects of marketing too.
- Be prepared to feel EXCITED and INSPIRED ABOUT YOUR MARKETING!
Date, time, location, BOOK!
Friday 28 September 2018
10am – 5.30pm
BCMB (Bristol School of Massage and Bodywork)
Lower Ground Floor
109 Pembroke Road
Bristol BS8 3EU
£75 Earlybird – book by 28 August 2018
£80 Full price
Only 15 places!
As this workshop is run through the Bristol School of Massage and bodywork, we adhere to their cancellation policy.